Eating foods that vibrate in harmony with themselves, our bodies and nature will help us to heal and to thrive.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Raw Goodness

 
Something new for breakfast this morning! I based it off of a recipe in Mimi Kirk's, Live Raw book for pancakes. I didn't want to spend the time dehydrating it, though, and I didn't add any extra sweetner. But, it was incredibly delicious like this!!
Ingredients:
One ripe banana - smushed with a fork
Handful of blueberries
Handful of soaked and dehydrated pecans, chopped
Spoonful of flax meal
Sprinkle of cinammon
Combine in a bowl and enjoy! So simple, so nutritional, so delicious!
 

My blender broke, and as I've been awaiting my new one's arrival, I've been juicing my green drinks. This one is apple, spinach, carrot, and raspberries. Delicious!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment