I only made a few tweaks to suit our dietary needs. If you follow her recipe, it is SCD legal, but we do not use honey, so I used coconut sugar. I also can't have too much fruit, so I left out the banana that her recipe calls for. I also peeled the zucchini so the green color in the muffins wouldn't dissuade my son from trying them. So, here is my version, and I'm sticking to it for us because I love them and my son actually and finally ate zucchini! I hope you enjoy them as much as we did!
1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp nutmeg (I added a smidge more than this)
1/2 - 3/4 cup coconut sugar (I added 1/2 and then poured some more in)
2 peeled, shredded zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Put paper muffin cups, preferably bleach free, in a muffin pan.
3. Combine spices, salt, almond flour, and baking soda in a small bowl.
4. Peel and then shred the zucchini in a food processor. Use a paper towel to soak up some of the water from the zucchini. Don't go crazy with this because you want some of the moisture in there.
5. Mix eggs and coconut sugar with a stand mixer. Once frothy, add the zucchini and beat for a few seconds until combined.
6. Add dry ingredients from bowl while mixer is on, and mix until blended.
7. Spoon the batter into muffin cups.
8. Bake for 25 - 30 mins until middle comes clean when toothpick or fork is inserted into the middle.