Eating foods that vibrate in harmony with themselves, our bodies and nature will help us to heal and to thrive.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Paleo Frittata - Grain and Dairy Free


Yum!  This was so delicious and so simple to make!  I got the recipe from my new cookbook, Paleo Comfort Foods by Julie and Charles Mayfield.  It is amazing when you just put some simple whole foods together and they form such delicious harmony!  The all organic ingredients in this dish were: 
ground organic turkey, onion, broccoli florets, spinach, eggs (pastured), zucchini, sea salt, black pepper, basil and a little bit of coconut oil for sauteing.  That is it!  And it was great and nicely filling.  
Paleo recipes leave out cheese and milk, which is great for me because I do not do well with dairy.  I highly recommend this delicious and versatile cookbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment