- small shrimp
- 1 egg
- almond flour
- sea salt
- coconut oil
- Warm a skillet on medium heat with enough coconut oil to coat the entire bottom with a layer a few centimeters thick.
- Scramble the egg in a bowl.
- Place about a cup of almond flour into another bowl with some sea salt added. You can add more flour to the bowl if you need it depending upon how much shrimp you are making.
- After peeling, deveining and rinsing shrimp, dip them into the bowl of egg and then into the bowl of almond flour. Coat with almond flour.
- Place shrimp in a single layer into the skillet.
- Cook until bottom side is browned and then flip over and cook on the other side.