Eating foods that vibrate in harmony with themselves, our bodies and nature will help us to heal and to thrive.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Raw Birthday Cake

 
It was my birthday yesterday and I wanted a sweet treat that my son and I could both enjoy. We found this raw apple pie at Whole Foods and it was wonderful! It amazes me how raw food chefs can take the simplest, whole food ingredients and make the most delicious creations! If I remember correctly, the only ingredients in this delicious apple pie were apples, pecans, cinammon, dates and sea salt. YUM!! It's been a tradition for me to get an apple pie on my birthday, and I am so happy that I was able to continue, but without the sugar, wheat, and trans fats. My son never liked those pies, anyway, but he loved this raw one! I think that amazing raw creations like this create such a joyful and uplifting vibration. Not only do they look and taste amazing while you are eating them, but they also leave your body in a state of higher vibration and harmony than those filled with sugar and wheat that have been so over-baked that they no longer hold much of the food's original vibration (all of the nutrients and their connection to the Earth). Joy and happiness through and through! Thank you to the Whole Foods chefs who created this!
 
And as an added bonus, we found this snack at Whole Foods and my son loved it, so I bought several bags.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment