Eating foods that vibrate in harmony with themselves, our bodies and nature will help us to heal and to thrive.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Vegan Almond Milk Egg Nog

YUM!  Soooo good!  I found this recipe here: Incredible Smoothies  It's easy, healthy and delicious!  This is the recipe reprinted from the Incredible Smoothies website:

Ingredients:
  • 1-and-1/4 cup plain almond milk (Don’t add the vanilla or dates.)
  • 2 frozen bananas, peeled and sliced
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • date, soaked for 10 minutes
  • dash of ground clove
  • 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • dash of sea salt
Directions:
Start by adding the liquid to your blender (I use a Vitamix), blend on high for 20 seconds or until there are no chunks of frozen banana left. Garnish with a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg if desired.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipe! It was delicious. I remember when I started getting into smoothies how terrible my blender was. Glad I invested in a better smoothie blender sooner than letter.

    ReplyDelete