Eating foods that vibrate in harmony with themselves, our bodies and nature will help us to heal and to thrive.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Gluten Free, Vegan, Grain Free Bagels

These are easy and delicious!  My son loves them!  Completely grain free and vegan, these bagels are the perfect snack or meal.  I got the original recipe from The Spunky Coconut Onion Poppy Seed Bagels & Cinnamon Raisin Bagels grain-free, gluten-free, egg-free casein-free, gfcf

My son likes them plain, though.  I only made a few changes to Kelly's recipe, which include using almond flour instead of coconut flour, almond milk instead of cashew milk, agave instead of honey, and   I used coconut oil instead of ghee.  They came out a little smushy inside, but he still loved them and that's what counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment