Eating foods that vibrate in harmony with themselves, our bodies and nature will help us to heal and to thrive.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lettuce Avocado Wraps

 
In processing and healing my food allergies and sensitivies I often find myself feeling sad that I can't have certain foods that I love to eat. But, then I move past those feelings as I discover that I can create delicious and simple foods that I can have and do enjoy. So, here's my creation that I made for my lunch today - Lettuce Avocado Wraps. And here is all that you need to do to make them:

1 cup of cooked brown rice (or less depending on how much rice you want to eat) with a little bit of sea salt mixed in
Romaine Lettuce leaves
sprouted pumpkin and sunflower seeds
! avocado
! tbspn coconut oil
sea salt

To assemble:
Place into a lettuce leaf a slice of avocado, some brown rice, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, top with a drizzle of coconut oil and enjoy! Continue making and eating them until you get full!

If you combine foods in a harmonic way, simplicity can be incredibly delicious!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment