Eating foods that vibrate in harmony with themselves, our bodies and nature will help us to heal and to thrive.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Almond Flour Waffles

 
These are the best, best, best waffles! They are full of protein and are SCD Legal if you follow this recipe, which is where I found them. Today I used agave nectar because I didn't have any honey, though. I'm so happy for my son who has come so far in healing his allergies that he could have these again! I make them with vanilla and cinammon and they are incredible!
Here's the recipe from the awesome Comfy Belly blog:
http://comfybelly.com/2009/01/waffles/
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Love it

    btw, bird nest (www.geocities.jp/hongkong_bird_nest/index_e.htm) is made up of about 58% soluable proteins...the highest amoung all food and even synetic protein powders

    it greatly increase tissue regeneration

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious. I've always used GF all purpose flour which is also grain free but I'm curious how almond flour would taste. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael, you are going to love the almond flour! It is soooo yummy! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete