Eating foods that vibrate in harmony with themselves, our bodies and nature will help us to heal and to thrive.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Low Salicylate Cabbage

 

It's day 4 of the Low-Sal diet for me. I am missing my veggies that I am so used to eating very much! I just had to have some veggies, so I sauteed some cabbage. It's actually really good!

All you need is
green cabbage (red is higher in sals)
ORGANIC canola oil (only use organic to avoid GMOs)
sea salt

Heat a little oil in a pan.
Add some cut up cabbage and salt and saute until it gets soft, but not too soft.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. mmm...i bet that's good with sesame oil..

    ReplyDelete
  2. bookmarked!!, I like your blog!

    my blog; Ultimate Candida Diet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post thank you once
    again.

    my web-site :: Pure Colon Cleanse Supplement

    ReplyDelete