Eating foods that vibrate in harmony with themselves, our bodies and nature will help us to heal and to thrive.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Healthy Strawberry Milk

This is not the strawberry milk I grew up drinking!  This is actually made from real milk and strawberries!  My son absolutely loves this and it is so simple to make.

My son also loves drinking any kinds of smoothies with a straw.  Using plastic straws was really bothering me because of the waste and the chemicals in the plastics.  But, then I found a glass straw (pictured) at our local health food store!  My son says that it tastes better, too.

Ingredients:
About 1 cup of any kind of milk.  We used goat milk here.  This is also amazing with almond milk.
1 ripe banana
5 or 6 frozen strawberries

Directions:
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth!


No comments:

Post a Comment