Eating foods that vibrate in harmony with themselves, our bodies and nature will help us to heal and to thrive.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Veggie Coconut Milk Curry

 

I've been on a kick lately of making dishes with coconut milk and then adding yummy spices. I used to love eating at Indian restaurants, but now that I eat almost strictly organic and I don't eat any dairy, I have had to figure out how to bring those yummy flavors into my own kitchen. I don't have a specific recipe, but here are the ingredients I use:

1 can of organic coconut milk
organic broccoli and/or green beans - as much as you want
1 can of organic kidney beans
2 cloves of fresh garlic
yellow onion

a few sprinkles of coconut sugar
Put some sprinkles of these spices in to your liking:
turmeric
sea salt
coriander
cumin
cardamon
ginger

Pour the coconut milk into a pan and then add other ingredients, simmering until veggies are cooked and spices are blended. Trust your nose to tell you when the ingredients are just right. One of these days I'll get some measurements of how I like it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment