Eating foods that vibrate in harmony with themselves, our bodies and nature will help us to heal and to thrive.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Raw, Vegan Caramel Vanilla Pudding/Sauce

Wow, this is absolutely fantastic!  I had the urge for some vanilla pudding, so I made this!  I was pleased to discover that it has a wonderful caramel flavor, too!  It's so easy to make:

Ingredients:
1 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 Tblspn vanilla extract
1 Tblspn melted coconut oil
2 medjool dates
1 cup water (or more if you want more of a caramel sauce consistency)

Directions:
Place all ingredients in a high speed blender.  Set to high speed and blend until smooth.  I used the "soups, syrups, fondue" setting on my Blentec and it was perfect.
You can add a little more water if it isn't blending well.

I liked the flavor of this pudding better right out of the blender when it was warm.  But, you could make it cold in the fridge and eat it that way, too.  This would taste incredible poured over any kind of vanilla ice cream!  You could even use it as a frosting.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment